The Palatine DNA Research Project now has a website and a very good explanation of the project and goals.
From just a smidgen of info on the site, here are some partial descriptions of what will hope to be discovered.
What can You Expect to Get from this Project?
* A report on the participant’s genetic DNA.
* A classification of the participant’s “deep” ancestry, which gives insight into prehistoric origins.
* A sense of camaraderie with all who participate.
* A stimulus to family research and sharing of information.
* A wider sense of identity and relationship.
* A chance to compare your genetic ancestry with those having similar and different surname spellings.
* Genetic matches that do not share your common surname.
Please visit the website for an in depth discussion of this project.
Read our previous posting on this subject here:
Post your questions and comments below.